Is it Workin' Wayne?
How we love to go fast! Here's a shot of "Wild Waco
Wayne" Pollack on the Majestic Eagle Turbo Top Fuel
Harley at the 1999 AHDRA Bike Week Nationals held at Orlando Speedworld.
If Wayne ever stops racing this bike, it could be a show bike. This
machine is a mechanical marvel and one of the best looking bikes you will ever see. Arleen
Ness, eat your heart out!
Ride hard or Stay Home!
- 1994 FXDL Dyna Low Rider - The original V-TWIN Cafe. Quick
and agile. This bike was featured in the April 1997 issue of Thunder Alley Magazine and is
now breaking drag racing records in the AHDRA. An excellent performance bike with 97
horsepower at the rear wheel from 80 cubic inches. The bike runs 11.8 second 1/4 mile
times at 113 MPH. And it will actually go around a corner quite rapidly. Life
begins at 100 mph.
- 1996 XLH Sportster - A little cruiser. Loads of fun at a
very low cost.
- 1997 FXD Super Glide - Simply
Red - Take the best buy Harley has on a big twin. Make a few minor
changes to the engine, just enough to break 80 horsepower. Improve the cosmetics so it is
just a little more individualized.
- 1996 FXSTC - This bike from Germany is an excellent example
of a clean, stylish custom. Not many engine modifications, but when you look this good who
- 1997 FLSTF - This Fat Boy is a good example of a bike with
a Stage 2 motor. Other than the bolt-in cam, this is you basic Black Fat Boy. Is your
bolt-in cam performing like this one?
- Sportster Street Racer - This Sportster has got to be
one of the most interesting H-D cafe racers you will ever see.
- 1989 FXR Drag Bike - Hawgs Nutz Racing is a second
year team in AHDRA. They hope their big bore engine will bring them the class championship
- Majestic Racing's Top Fuel Turbo-Charged, Alcohol burning,
Fuel Injected, NOS powered Sunday afternoon cruiser ridden by 'WACO Wayne'. What more can
I say: It's Big, It's Bad, It's Loud, It's not on Nitro, and It is FAST, Very FAST.
- 1996 XL 1200 Sport - What do you do if you ride the best
handling bike bearing the Harley-Davidson logo? You go to the sister company and get a set
of heads that are guaranteed to improve the horsepower.
- Sportster Cafe Racer is from Australia.
- Sundance Race bike This
Sportster powered sport bike had competed at Daytona and in Japan. Quite a job of
engineering by Sundance Engineering. The power they get out of a 1200 cc engine is
- 1992 FLH - A sleepy little dresser from Calgary,
Alberta. Maybe you'll have to see what is really inside the engine.
- Nitrous Sportster - This might be the ultimate bike, when
it comes to sleepers. You wouldn't want to go pink slips with this bike.
- Turbo-Nitrous Sportster - Just when you thought you had
found the ultimate power machine. Take one Sportster, add a turbo charger, then add
Nitrous Oxide just to make sure there is enough power.
- Turbo Dresser - Another wolf in sheeps clothing. Just
what can turbocharging do for an 80 CID engine? It is well over 100 horsepower. You'll
have to look to find out how far over it is.
- Dale Earnhart - Are you a fan of NASCAR racing? Big Jim is.
- John Force - Big Jim does it again. John Force and
- Demons and Dragons - Tank art and a theme. Anyone
think about adding a dungeon to this?
Last updated March 26, 2009